Happy 4 years of blogging to me!

So it's been four years, can you believe it?

If I regret anything about blogging it's that I didn't start earlier. Like during pregnancy, or at least after Colin was born. 

But hey, we can't turn back time, so here I am, still writing, taking pictures, having fun!





Here's an overview about some blogging highlights:

First post (not a particular highlight, however it was my blogging premiere): how I accepted a freelance recruiting assignment and needed a purse to carry around all the resumes.

Most successfull post (because it was shared by Migros who asked me to write it): a day at Europapark Rust, Germany

First award, given by Beth, an author whom I met through a dear blogger friend, Karen, for whom I arranged a virtual advent calendarShe runs Secret Subject Swap and Use Your Words, among other writing challenges. If you'd like to participate in any of them, let me get you in touch with her!

Most fun post (in my opinion): the big escape and the sequel, Music Jeopardy

Greatest future post (going live June 30): monthly photo challenge, Baseball


What bet
ter opportunity than to bake four muffin varieties to celebrate four years of blogging? It looks like cherries play an important role in my blogiversaries.
Shout out to Candice who inspired me to give baking with cherries a try!

Today's recipe is the basic one from the Strawberry Rhubarb Muffins that I posted last month, minus the marinating. 

I got an egg with twin yolks, I'll take it as a sign of luck!


Fill in half of the batter, put in chopped up fruit / berries, cover with second half of the batter.


Bake and enjoy!


Thank you for being part of my blogging journey!



What can you do to further support me?

  1. Read and comment on my blog posts. I'm serious, I love hearing from you!
  2. Like my Facebook page, like and comment on my posts so they get seen by more people.
  3. Follow me on Pinterest, repin posts that you like
  4. Follow me on Google+
  5. Follow me on Instagram
  6. You may also follow me on Twitter, except that I am not doing anything there. I just can't see the fun in it??!



Comments