I know, right? Q is hard.
Do you like Quark? I don't particularly.
So I've been going easy on you in terms of working out; today it is time to do some leg work.
There are three major muscles in the anterior thigh: the pectinous, sartorial and quadriceps femoris aka Quads = musculus quadriceps femoris = four-headed muscle of the femur.
Typical exercises to train your Quads include Squats and Leg Presses:
If you don't want to do the exercises you may print out the illustrations and color them ;-)))
Here's a video including the top ten (of course, right?) leg exercises. Unfortunately there is a great view, but no instructions and no music:
If you want some guidance and sound, here are ten minutes of leg and butt workouts:
Whoa, are your legs sore yet?
Let's train a completely different muscle to cool down: your brain!
Here's a Quiz for you. If you've been following me this shouldn't be hard:
- What health benefits does a cup of coffee a day have?
- In what aspect does spinach change after being cooked?
- What is a low-carb alternative to regular pizza dough?
- Name a food that contains monounsaturated fats.
- What unexpected ingredient do I use to make brownies?
- Name a factor that is considered relevant for a successful weight loss journey.
- What do you need to be careful about when eating salads? (In terms of calories)
- What are the two main ingredients I did not use to make "healthy" Nutella?
- Name a fruit that contains a surprising amount of sugar.
- Magical Oil - what kind of oil was I talking about?
What have you done for your Quads today? How many answers do you think you've scored?
Now go over here to find out what other bloggers came up with for the letter Q.
Come back tomorrow for R is for Relaxing, how does that sound?