Holly Jolly

Welcome back to A 'lil Hoohaa's Photo Blog Challenge. This month's theme is Holly Jolly, and I can't stop humming... 

So of course I want to kick off this post with a little Holly Jolly Barbie Christmas Party...




If you have kids of course you're meeting countless Santas during the season. Swiss style with donkeys and a Schmutzli in the forest... More about our customs here.



North American style, riding the reindeer powered sleigh...




Or on their beautifully decorated Harleys...




Baking with Cookie, our Elf on the Shelf, must be part of our December activities. Read more about our magical reindeer and candy cane cupcakes here.



Bonus picture - cause you know I am always having a hard time limiting myself to five... "Metalli", one of my favorite malls, gorgeously decorated. 




This was my contribution to December's theme, I hope you had a Holly Jolly Christmas and enjoyed my pictures! Please head over to A'lil'Hoohaa's blog to check out the other posts.

Comments